Thursday 29 January 2009

Depressed Cat's Guide to Alternative Press.

Firstly, I have made a special FREE zine for The Alternative Press Fair (this sunday! which I won't be attending unfortunately) and Brighton Zinefest (which i will be attending) this year. Make sure to pick one up if you will be at either! Or join the Depressed Cat's Guide to Alternative Press facebook group! I'll be uploading the zine on my comic sushi next week but if you want an actual copy and can't make either event do contact me and you can send me an SAE or something.

Secondly, if you look at my online shop you will see that Tofu and Cats has now SOLD OUT! I have just sent out my last batches of the comic to a few shops (Here Galleries in Cornwall and Bristol, OK comics Leeds, Dave's Comics Brighton) and there are no more left. I will probably not be getting it reprinted, at least not any time soon. And if I do it will probably be printed digitally instead and in a different colour, so the few left out there are very special!! (If i find any in my house I may have a couple on any upcoming stalls this year maybe...but I'm pretty sure they are all gone now)

Oh I also created a Facebook Page for lizzlizz.com....

No comments: