Monday 27 September 2010

Birmingham Zine Festival Fun Times!

I'm not going to say much here because there are a few excellent reviews of the stall day online which are (or soon will be) linked on the Birmingham Zine Festival Website. I need to catch up on adding photos to the flickr, updating the website with interviews and stuff etc but just wanted to give a quick mention here to say thanks to everyone who came and made it such a success! It was a super busy day and lots of fun. I just wish I had been attending as a regular customer so I could have spent longer looking at all the great stuff people had for sale. I managed to grab Bunny's new zine which is super brilliant as well as some of James Nash's comics which I asked him to draw on for me......take a look what he drew-

Look Closer...
Look CLOSER...IT'S ME!

No comments: