Wednesday 8 June 2011

Summer HOLIDAY!


I go away on Friday on a working holiday to Cornwall for a week! In a caravan!!! YEAH! I will be spending the time working on various exciting upcoming projects, some announced this week:

Solipsistic Pop Issue 4!!!!!


Ink and Paper magazine!!!!


Paper Science 6!!!

As well as greetings cards, one a day comics for August and a NEW COMIC! Estimated release date for most of the above will be October/November (probably)

TOMORROW I'll be putting the bears up on Grizzly Bear Thursday and getting all the prizes posted out as well as some shop orders to Here Gallery Bristol, Travelling Man Leeds and Orbital London so they all have new stock. This weekend I'll also be dropping stuff at Daves comics in Brighton!

Because I'll be away the tumblr will be having a little break and I'll only have limited phone Internet access so expect a blog post when I'm back.

Oh I'm also super busy organising Birmingham Zine Festival but will do a follow up blog post on that before I leave at the end of the week, maybe later today.

1 comment:

Erica R said...

Hi great readingg your post