Wednesday 18 April 2012

Berlin comics!

I was in Berlin last week for Pictoplasma and while there I took more stock to some of the awesome Berlin comic shops. So you can now buy my new comics At The Caves, Curse of the Bogmen, Tofu and Cats, At The Planetarium and Dream Locations postcard book at the following places:

Big Brobot

Modern Graphics

Renate Comic Library

I also spotted my book "Ich Liebe Katzen" published by Zwerchfell and Dan Berry's brilliant books for sale already at Big Brobot! It's a great shop- if you are in the area you should definitely pay them a visit.

Berlin has an exciting arts scene, the Pictoplasma character walk was ace! Highlights of the trip included joining Mawil for an exhibition opening, eating all the food in Berlin and a great talk by Pablo as part of his Illustration Around The World project, photo below borrowed from his website showing (left to right) LouLou and Tummie, Jonathan Edwards, Joe List, Tuckshop, Felt Mistress, Steffi Schütze, me and Darren.

I also really enjoyed meeting this handsome guy:

No comments: