Friday 25 May 2012

FREE FORTUNE TELLING!

HEY HEY!

Due to postal prices I had to increase the postage in my online shop to £3 for UK orders (£4 Europe, £5 International) It's a set postage price for however much you order so still cheap!

SO....to make up for it THIS WEEK ONLY I will send a free drawing of a cat telling your fortune with every order! Signed and exclusive every drawing is a one off original on a blank card so you can keep it to frame or send it on to a friend. Here are a couple that are up for grabs:


In other news- last week was Boyfriend Week on People I Know! If you missed it you can go and check out all the boyfriends here! Look I drew one:



1 comment:

Đồ gia dụng said...


Feng Shui nhaxuan.vn is a place where you can see the age to build houses for all ages, learn all information about feng shui


phong thuy phong ngu
huong can ho chung cu
phong thủy phòng ngủ
nha tho ho
xem phong thuy nha o
xem tuổi làm nhà