Monday 1 October 2012

UPCOMING! BZF + MORE

Lately all of my time and efforts have been going into the organising of this...

BZF 2012! I'll be at the Independent Publishing Fair on October 13th and also I'll be on this panel hosted by Dan Berry:

EXCITING! I'll post a more details update on the festival next week.

In other news...... I realised today that because of time constraints and the fact I don't want to be forced to rush work I would usually have spent more time on I have decided that my Keith The Wizard Book will have to be postponed until next year. Probably for the best as my laptop is on it's way out! BUT if you were looking forward to it don't worry- I will still have LOTS of new stuff at the upcoming conventions including a new "At The..." I Spy inspired book as well as new badges, Christmas cards, hopefully tote bags and prints and more! So rather than one big book there will be lots of potential Christmas gifts which is better I think. If you were planning on sending in a Keith drawing you still can- the book is just being delayed until I have more time to concentrate on it.

No comments: