Tuesday 11 March 2014

COMIC FUN CLUB!



I'm testing out this new site called Patreon. I thought it would be a good way to set up a FUN CLUB! And also an option for anyone who wants to support my comics. It only takes a second to join up and you can cancel at any time if you suddenly decide you hate fun.

Here's how it works:

  • You can pledge $1 a month to help support my online comic. This gets you access to a special members only page on the patreon website that will have exclusive comics, extras, sketchbook pages and more!
 
  • You can pledge $5 a month and get a FUN CLUB members pack in the post which will contain a badge, wallet, certificate, comic and other exciting things.

It seems like a few comic artists are trying the site out you can see a list over on Comics Vanguard including the MITTE podcasts and Emma Vieceli's new comic.

I upload free comics on lizzlizz.com usually once a week (and sometimes more often) and in August I upload a comic a day! Enjoy!


No comments: