Friday 19 September 2014

Fun Club Exclusive Competition!

If you are a member of my Fun Club you can WIN THIS UNICORN!


"Win a unicorn! This month I will be placing all Fun club members names in a hat and picking someone at random who will win this unicorn! I made this as a mini prototype for my Lost Pets exhibition in Berlin so it is a one of a kind model, I won't be making another so you will own the only one in the world! You don't need to do anything other than be a member ($1 and $5 options, which is only 61p or £3.05 a month) and to mention the Fun Club online somewhere (instagram/twitter/facebook etc) be sure to @lizzlizz or hashtag #funclub #lizzlizz and you will have entered the competition. The winner will be chosen at the end of September. Good luck! :oD"

I've also just added some exclusive secret sketchbook pages to the members only section so it's a great time to join! And there will be lots more exclusive content coming soon...